|[Craft] Wasted Materials|
|Given by|| |
in Temple of Artisans
|In-game Link||[quest: 2910]|
(Click to enlarge)
Zyakia was in trouble, as she'd run out of leather and had an important commission to make. You agreed to catch Airon or Slink around the Altgard Ice Lake to collect thin rawhide and make it into thin leather using a loom. Bring your samples to Zyakia.
Quest Information Edit
- Process your Thin Rawhide using the Loom and bring it to .
- Thin Leather (0/3)
Basic Reward Edit
Talk with Zyakia to obtain quest. Travel to Altgard and go to the Altgard Ice Lake and hunt Slink and Airon to obtain at least 6 Thin Rawhide. Travel Back to Pandaemonium. Convert the rawhide to Thin Leather and turn them in to Zyakia.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Well, I hate to admit it, but I've made a mistake.
- Too many orders taken on...and though we've completed them all, we're now out of Thin Leather. There's not enough to make a belt. Not a thong. Not even a bootlace.
- And I'm supposed to be making a very special commission...to be offered up in tribute to the five Shedim Lords themselves."
- "Anything I can do?"
- "I'd be very grateful if you could help me, [Player Name]. Many hands make light work, as the saying goes.
- Normally, I can rely on hunters to provide leather. But with the Mau and the MuMu slaughtering anyone who crosses into "their" territory, the hunters aren't able to keep all of us supplied.
- Would you please hunt Airon or Slink to get Thin Rawhide, then bring it back here and make it into Thin Leather, [Player Name]?"
- "Good. If you go to the Altgard Ice Lake, you'll be able to catch plenty of Airons and Slinks.
- Gather up the Thin Rawhide you collect and make it into Thin Leather using this loom.
- It's not hard to do--even a beginner should be able to manage it. Still, you'd better collect extra hides, as you're likely to slip up and ruin a few."
- "Thanks for the advice."
- "Excuse me? Didn't I impress the severity of the situation upon you?
- I suppose it isn't any of your business. Technically, it's my problem, but where I come from, Asmodians look out for one another. Where did you grow up? A raider camp, wasn't it?"
- "You'd be wise to watch your words."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Hello! Did you manage to prepare the Thin Leather?
- Now, I know you're just starting out, so it doesn't matter if the leather's a bit rough round the edges. So long as it's supple, it'll do fine. Let me have a look at what you made."
- "Here's the thin leather."
Failed Item CheckEdit
- "I think I already explained what an awkward and urgent situation I'm in.
- You know, plenty of Asmodians would have rushed to help a master crafter like me, just out of respect for my work. Hurry, and bring the Thin Leather next time!"
- "I'll be back soon."
Successful Item CheckEdit
- "Thank you. You're a true Asmodian, [Player Name]. This will do just fine, for now.
- I've learned my lesson, too. No more running down the leather stock with an important job just around the corner. You might not be here to help next time!"
Zyakia was in trouble, as her leather reserves were exhausted and an important job was coming up.
So you obtained thin rawhide and made it into thin leather. Then you brought three sheets of thin leather to her, as requested. She was deeply grateful.
- As with any of the starting Work Order quests, you don't have to craft the material yourself. Simply buy the materials from the Auction House or have another player craft it for you to complete the quest.