|[Group] The Three Keys|
|Given by|| |
in Morheim Ice Fortress
|In-game Link||[quest: 2035]|
Order: There is an important mission regarding the Sky Temple of Arkanis. Go to Anund and get the details.
Quest Information Edit
- Talk with .
- Meet .
- Enter the Sky Temple of Arkanis through the Water Room.
- Find the Keys and return to Bulagan.
Basic Reward Edit
- 809,000 XP
After getting the quest, talk to Bulagan. You must join a group to do the rest of the quest to be able enter the rooms. Enter the Water Room, and kill the non-elite NPCs to get to the Wind Key Guardian to get the Wind Room Key. Exit the Water Room and enter the Wind Room, which has elite NPCs. Working towards the right side, at about halfway around you can glide down to the next level. Aim towards the wall immediately below NOT out to the NPCs to avoid excessive aggro. Use the radar map and hover over the red dots to locate the Fire Key Guardian which can spawn in several locations. Pull carefully, watching the patrolling mobs, until getting to the Key Guardian. Kill to get the Fire Key, then work towards the exit door. Exit and go to the Fire Room. After entering, it is possible to float down to the lowest level from the right side near the entrance, landing on the stairs near the final boss with minimal aggro. Alternatively, working through the mobs from top to middle to lower level will also work. Again, about halfway around, it is possible to float down to the next levels. There are three elite NPCs in the group with the Abyss Key Guardian, so be prepared. Kill and get the Abyss Key, then talk to Bulagan again. Finally go to Alsig Village and talk to Gelkugin to collect your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "I don't know how interested you are in history, Daeva. There are some important lessons to learn from our past.
- Do you know the tale of the Sky Temple of Arkanis?"
- "Not the whole tale."
- "It's not a story the Shadow Council likes to advertise. A Shadow Judge called Kromede was banished for corruption. For many years she wandered in exile, but then came to Morheim searching for a weapon.
- You see, the Sky Temple of Arkanis was said to house a powerful Daevic weapon, guarded in a secret chamber by Agnita, a Daeva of Flame."
- "What happened?"
- "Kromede tried all sorts of tricks to take over the temple. But was powerful and cunning and the Temple had some traps of its own. In the end, they were both sealed inside the secret chamber. At least Kromede's machinations were foiled.
- Since then, numerous Daevas have attempted to rescue Agnita and dispose of Kromede, but hardly anyone even makes it back alive."
"Is that the end of it?"
- "Not quite. I'm sure it's no surprise the Shadow Court is eager to clean up this mess and rescue Agnita. I think you might be the Daeva to succeed.
- Agnita's servant Bulagan is still in the Sky Temple of Arkanis. If he's still loyal, he'll help.
- You needn't report back to me. The Shadow Judge in Alsig Village will be closer to the temple."
- "The task is mine."
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- "Are you here to help Agnita? I can help you.
- The key to the Fire Temple, where my master is trapped, requires three keys."
- "Three keys for one key?"
- "Three keys of the Sky Temple to get the Abyss Key to the Fire Temple. Access to the secret chamber was never supposed to be easy.
- Although I cannot enter the temple, I can give you the Wind Key needed to enter the first room. You will have to master the Temple Soul, the doorkeeper of the Water Room. In the Water Room, you'll find the Wind Key."
- "Which opens..."
- "The Wind Key grants access to the Wind Room--a pair of floating disks. The Fire Key is on the second disk.
- The Fire Key will open the door to the Fire Room--a trio of floating disks. Retrieve the Abyss Key from the last disk.
- I wouldn't go there alone if I were you. The Abyss Key Guardian has destroyed many Daevas--it's supposed to be dangerous, after all. Be sure to take skilled companions along."
- "I'll return with the keys."
Failed Item Check Edit
- "Why did you return? You can't rescue Agnita without the Abyss Key.
- You need them all: the Wind Key, the Fire Key, and the Abyss Key."
- "I'll be back."
Successful Item Check Edit
- "You give me hope, Daeva! For far too long my master Agnita has remained imprisoned!
- The Abyss Key has imprinted its power on you. You can enter the Fire Temple anytime you wish. Whoever sent you will want to know!"
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Judge Anund sent word you were going to the Sky Temple, [Player Name].
- Did you see Bulagan? Did you get the key to the Fire Temple?"
- "I have the Abyss Key."
- "With the power of the Abyss Key, you can enter the Fire Temple at any time and rescue Agnita.
- It will be good to have this resolved!"
Anund said Agnita should be rescued and told you go to the Sky Temple to see Bulagan.
Bulagan said the key to enter the Fire Temple where Agnita is imprisoned must be found first, so you went through the Water Room, Wind Room and Fire Room to collect three keys for him.
Once you found the Abyss Key, you gained the ability to enter the Fire Temple.
Video Guide Edit
External Links Edit