|[Spy] A Letter to Medea|
|Given by|| |
|Preceded by||[Spy] A Gift of Love [?]|
|In-game Link||[quest: 1950]|
Return to Morheim to deliver reply to Medea.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "I try to imagine her in my memory, yet these shades I conjure do pale before the beauty of Medea's reality.
- Would that I had not let her leave. Would that I could see her again."
- "You're well smitten, friend."
- "Aye, that I am. Yet if I had loved Medea more then, I'd not have let her leave for Asmodae.
- But her mind was set to it, and it was that iron-strong will that made me love her.
- A spy's work is dangerous and secret. Contact's not allowed lest her cover be undone. But could I ask you to take fair Medea a simple letter?"
- "I shall set ink to quill, and be not a moment.
- There, it is done. No masterpiece, but it will touch her all the same.
- Please, take it to Medea, tell her of my state, and bid her return."
- "All that I can, I'll do."
- "I would offer a tangible inducement too, you...mercenary Daeva.
- But every risk has its rewards even without recompense--a lesson you'd do well to learn."
- "I'll consider that."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "What brings you here, Daeva, far from home?
- "A letter from love-sick Jinus."
- "He knows well we should not correspond lest my disguise be revealed, but his love touches me nonetheless.
- And it strengthens my heart all the more. I must be dutiful to Sanctum, must hold fast in my resolve to aid Elysea.
- Better that he should send me no more letters. But I'll commit this one to memory, before I burn it."
Jinus wrote a letter to Medea, a spy in Asmodae, asking her to return home.
You took it to Medea and she was pleased. But she said it strengthened her resolve to stay in Asmodae.