|A Father's Letter|
|Given by|| |
in Verteron Citadel
|In-game Link||[quest: 1150]|
(Click to enlarge)
Manos has asked you to deliver a letter to his son, Qydro.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Speak with Manos to receive this quest. Ask him about his Hands of Fate. Visit Qydro to finish quest and receive reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "I haven't been sleeping well.
- The reason is clear to me. Certain...things...keeping me awake. Then, of course, I only end up fatigued the next day, leading to more stress..."
- "How frustrating."
- "Frustrating, yes. I've been looking for ways to ease my mind, so last night I tried writing a letter to my son. It actually felt good to get some of my worries down on paper.
- Now I need the thing delivered. I don't trust the mail, and I'll surely not let a Shugo courier get his paws on something so personal.
- Of course I'm too old to make the journey myself...."
- "I'll take it for you."
- That's most charitable of you, young [Player Class]!
- Are you sure you have time to help? I couldn't distract a Daeva from duty, especially with everything that's going on these days...."
- "Thank you so much! How generous!
- My son Qydro lives in Tolbas Village. Here is the letter--it's very private and so important. Please see that it gets to him."
- "I will. Good day."
- "I suspected as much.
- Let me know if you change your mind. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me."
- "Aion watch over you, sir."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "I saw my father in a dream last night. He looked distressed, waving frantically and trying to speak, but I could hear nothing.
- Dreams like that probably don't mean anything, but I can't help worrying.
- I'm sorry...what can I do for you?"
- "I have a letter from your father."
- "What? A letter? My father asked a Daeva to deliver a letter? I'm sorry, [Player Name]--I'm so embarrassed.
- Although, I am relieved to receive this. This letter perhaps can ease the distress of my dream.
- Thank you for taking time out of your day for such a simple task. Please take this reward along with my humble apologies and deep gratitude."
Manos in Verteron Citadel wanted to send a letter to his son Qydro in Tolbas Village. Because Manos does not trust the Shugo courier, you went to Tolbas Village to deliver the letter for him.
External Links Edit