|Ancient Stone Fragment|
|Given by|| |
in Tursin Outpost
|In-game Link||[quest: 1182]|
Take the curious Stone Fragment you found on the body of a Krall and show it to Selene, Protector of Divinity in Verteron Citadel.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- Ancient Stone Fragment
- (This is a flat stone fragment.)
- (Its surface is covered with strange, indecipherable symbols. On the reverse side is an image of a robed figure kneeling in adoration of a radiant Humanoid. Perhaps it is a religious artifact?)
- (Selene, the Protector of Divinity in the Verteron Citadel, might know what it is.)
- "I'll take this to Selene."
- "Walk in peace, Daeva. How may I serve you?
- Oh...what is this...?
- This is most...unusual. If genuine, it is unlike anything I have seen before. The language, at least, I do recognize--it is Ancient Atreian."
- "What does it say?"
- Let me see it in full light..."Aion, in his omnipotence, must--"...that is all. At that point, the tablet is broken.
- Must what? Must be destroyed? Obeyed? I cannot tell. But I suspect it is a historical text, concerning the legend of the First God. It is historically significant, certainly. Sad that the text is so short. I can tell almost nothing from it.
- I will wrap it carefully and send it to Sanctum. That is what the Five would want. If we are meant to discover more, I am sure we shall do so in time."
You found a fascinating stone fragment in the pocket of a dead Krall.
One side was covered with strange script while the other side showed a priest adoring an unseen deity. You sought the advice of Selene, a Priest in Verteron Citadel.
She told you that it was a fragment of a historical text, perhaps the tale of the First God, and because it was a valuable artifact, she would send it to Sanctum.
External Links Edit