The outer halves of Atreia are known as Balaurea. They are heavily influenced by Drana and act as a home to both the Reians and the Balaur. The regions of Balaurea serve as the main playground for characters of level 50 and above.
- Inggison (Elyos influence)
- Gelkmaros (Asmodian influence)
- Silentera Canyon (contested)
- Sarpan (Reian homeland)
- Tiamaranta (Balaur influence; stronghold of Dragon Lord Tiamat. After her death Reian influence)
- Katalam (Danuar influence (past); contested (present))
- Danaria (Danuar homeland (past); Shugo Commerce Union's influence (present))
- Idian Depths (Danuar influence (past); contested/Balaur influence (present))
- Gerha (Balaur influence (past); ??? (present))
- Caldor (???)
Maps on this "continent" follow completely different rules compared to Elysea/Asmodae:
- Monsters become increasingly tougher.
- Instances become longer and tougher (and timed in some cases) but also offer tremendously better rewards. Groups will begin to set minimum gear / stat requirements.
- Shared maps; more emphasis on the game's PvPvE aspect.
- Flight transportation has a reduced role. Instead, players primarily use a network of various transportation methods (direct teleportation, windstreams, geysers, portals, etc.) present on maps to get around.