Battlegrounds are timed PvPvE instances in which members of the same race face off against a team of opposing race players and the Balaur at the same time on a select map. Battlegrounds typically award abyss points and medals, but may also yield gear, consumables, and crafting materials. Since these instances are located on the cross-server, players will be able to meet and fight alongside or against players of the other servers.
Unlike regular instances, battlegrounds are only accessible a set number of times per day, and only during select moments. When a battleground is live eligible players (those who meet the level requirement) will receive a notification and the option to queue for that battleground. Players can opt to queue either their current group/alliance (a 'premade') or apply individually, in which case the system will randomly group them with other players in the queue following the healer-tank-dps format.
The focus of a battleground tends to vary. In some cases (e.g. the dredgion instances) players can decide whether to prioritize PvE or PvP as both offer a ways to win, while in other cases there is minimal Balaur presence and the battleground victor is purely selected based on PvP performance (e.g. Idgel Dome). Certain battlegrounds may also have specific objectives that must be completed inside in order to proceed -- all while keeping the enemy faction in check at the same time.
- Available at select times; limited entry count
- Entry via the queue icon/window (if minimum level requirement is met)
- Cross-server matching
- Timed instances
- !!Gear and levels are not equalized inside!! You enter as you are.
- Cannot transform into guardian general
Available Battlegrounds Edit
- Baranath Dredgion [lv46~50]
- Chantra Dredgion [lv51~55]
- Terath Dredgion [lv56~65]
- Engulfed Ophidan Bridge [lv61~65]
- Idgel Dome [61~65]
- Ashunatal Dredgion [lv66+]
- Ophidan Warpath [66+]
- Idgel Dome Landmark [66+]
12v12 (2 groups in an alliance)
- Kamar Battlefield [lv66+]
- Iron Wall Warfront [lv66+]