Bolir is a raider fishing next to Negi's Dock at Lake Tunapre in Ishalgen. He is madly in love with .
- "I never thought loving someone would be so hard....
- I can't even talk to her! I'm better at fighting than flirting--and I've never even raised my sword.
- Ah--shouldn't have admitted that to a fellow raider, eh? Oh well. I'll be found out soon enough.
- I think it's pretty obvious I'm not made of the same stuff as you are...."
- "I won't tell."
- With active quests
- "Oh...what should I do...?
- Come on Bolir! Get a grip!"
- Bolir was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
- "You're a Daeva, [Player Name]?
- Oh my! Practically a demi-god!
- If only I were a Daeva, maybe Negi would notice me..."
- "You should move on, Bolir."