|Conversing With a Skurv|
|Given by|| |
in Altgard Fortress
|In-game Link||[quest: 2207]|
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- 3,820 XP
is located outside the west gate of Altgard. He has you speak to Itu, who gives you a document to give to Suthran, who is inside the first building on the left. Speak with him then return to Itu for your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Kuhuu kuu kwang kwang!"
- "Kuhuu kuu!"
- (It holds out a scrap of parchment.)
- (It smiles as you take the parchment, pointing at the Mau interpreter.)
- (You brush the paper aside. It looks disappointed.)
- "Sorry, I don't speak Mau."
- "May you receive the blessings of your ancestors!
- Emgata, the Red Mane tribe's Emissary, requests a favor.
- We've come to speak with the fortress commander, but he doesn't seem to have the time for us.
- Please, will you deliver this document to Commander Suthran?"
- "What is it?"
- "We represent the Red Mane Mau living in the Beluslan area.
- We understand the troubles you have had with the Black Claw Tribe.
- We of the Red Mane Tribe, however--we wish to make peace, you see. Please. deliver the document to Suthran. We must meet with him."
- "I'll do what I can."
- "They sent a document? After I made it clear that I wouldn't hear them? How arrogant!
- I won't read it. It's sure to be full of babble.
- You seem to have taken a personal interest in the matter. If it's so important to you, why don't you tell me what it says?"
- "Well, basically..."
- "So the Mau are at odds within, are they?
- They clearly wish to be at peace with the winning side. When we've wiped out the Black Claws though, they'll turn against us, just you mark my words.
- Well, I won't hear of it. Your feeble mind may be fooled by this drivel, but I won't live to see us taken down."
- "I'll let them know."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Did you deliver the document?
- What did Commander Suthran say?
- Please, we're desperate for peace."
- "I gave Suthran the letter, and..."
- "What?! Infiltration?!
- Oh, is that what it's come to? Then there truly is no hope.
- We can't go back to the Red Manes with nothing to show for our efforts. We were so sure we'd be heard..."
At the request of Mau Emissary Emgata, you delivered a Mau document to Fortress commander Suthran.
Suthran suspected a trick, however, and made it clear that he would not make any treaty with Sapiens. Emgata was very disappointed at Suthran's refusal.
External Links Edit