|Given by|| Gigrite |
in Ghost Village Observation Outpost
|In-game Link||[quest: 2522]|
The number of Drakes and Drakies keeps increasing. Go to Mahisha's Nest and Giants Valley to get rid of the Amethyst Drakes and Amethyst Drakies.
Quest Information Edit
- Report the result to Gigrite.
Basic Reward Edit
Go south to Mahisha's Nest and Giant's Valley to get rid of Drakes and Drakies. Kill the required number of each monster and return to Grigite for the reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Thank you so much for your help with the Malek Drakies.
- I'd like to say you've eradicated the problem, but the number of Drakes and Drakies never goes down!"
- "What's to be done?"
- "Well, the only thing I can think of is that we go to Mahisha's Nest and Giant's Valley, their main habitats.
- We can't get rid of all the Drakes, but if we cut down the number of Amethyst Drakies and Amethyst Drakes that should be a great start.
- Do you think you can go out there and face the Drakes again?"
- "That's the answer I was hoping for, [Player Name].
- Remember-—killing the Drakies reduces the Drakes we will have to deal with later on.
- I look forward to your return."
- "The task is mine!"
- "I must admit, I'm a little taken aback, I never expected you to turn me down.
- Of course if you have more important tasks from the Brigade General.... Do those first, of course.
- When you've finished, though, do keep us in mind. We'll gladly take your help later on."
- "I'll be sure to return."
- "[Player Name], how did it go?
- Did you take care of our little Drake problem?"
- "I handled the situation."
- "Thank you [Player Name]. This is a big step to solving the problem.
- Stop by any time you need something else to do. I'm sure I can find a task for you."
Gigrite thanked you for getting rid of the Malek Drakies in the Black Plains last time, but said that Drakies and Drakes are still in high numbers.
You went to Mahisha's Nest and Giant's Valley and got rid of Amethyst Drakes and Amethyst Drakies.
Gigrite said it would be a big step toward solving the Drake problem and asked you to stop by next time you needed a task.
External Links Edit