|Home of the Brave|
|Given by|| |
in Kellan's Cabin
|In-game Link||[quest: 4318]|
Quest Information Edit
- Hunt Ruby Keratons (0/10).
- Talk with Lorando.
Basic Reward Edit
Optional Reward Edit
- Additional reward when completed 10 times
After getting the quest, go to Mt. Musphel Entrance and kill 10 Ruby Keratons. Return to Lorando for your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Come to train as a hunter, tadpole? An old Asmodian proverb tells us that progress is not a matter of skill, but of dedication.
- True hunters must learn to purge themselves of fear to become dedicated to a cause. As Daeva we have lost much of our fear of death, but some of that fear still remains from our Human heritage.
- Courage is but one notch in the hunter's belt. Now we will discuss judgment, which can lead us to realize our full potential even in the face of danger."
- "What should I do?"
- "A hunter does not fear, tadpole. Know that if you bear that mantle, all traces of fear from your Human heritage have been purged.
- We risk our lives to defeat foul beasts, and through that we can learn to use our best judgment in dangerous situations.
- Slay Ruby Keratons, and you will be one step closer to becoming a true hunter."
- "Excellent, tadpole. Confidence is one facet of courage.
- Now, hunt 10 Ruby Keratons,. If it is too easy, think of ways to make it more challenging. Don't use a weapon, close your eyes or take on several of the beasts at the same time."
- "I will return."
- "This will not make you strong, tadpole. If you think yourself a true hunter, you are a fool.
- Once you have given up on such foolishness, return, and I will think about continuing your training."
- "I'll keep that in mind."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "How went the hunt, tadpole? Did you slay the Ruby Keratons? Have you faced your fears?
- Animals have intense survival instincts, perhaps even greater than those of Humans. Though animals feel fear just like Humans, when their survival is at risk their courage is palpable.
- To fight a cornered beast is to fight a creature without fear."
- "I have purged my fear."
- "Hah! Your fear is still there, tadpole. But with practice, you will move closer to becoming a true hunter.
- Take this, and use it. Your skills continue to improve."
Lorando said repeated practice is the only way to overcome fear.
You trained by killing Ruby Keratons at the Mt. Musphel Entrance. When you returned, Lorando gave you a reward and said that your skills are improving.