Kreon is a bard at the Fountain of Light in the Sky Garden. He takes his craft seriously and looks down on Valendir as a frivolous blabber-mouth.
- Involved in quests
- "I call my fellow Daevas 'Kinsmen,' you know. It's a habit of mine.
- No offense given, I trust.
- I find it easier to empathize with people if I think of them as my brothers and sisters. It makes the act of reciting poetry for them... personal... more intimate."
- "Would you recite a poem for me?"
- "I'm sorry, but I can't produce a poem for you just off the cuff. I'm an artist, not a short order chef.
- Someone like Valendir rattles off a poem every five minutes, full of flowery words and pretty phrases, but I take my craft seriously.
- Poetry has to come from the heart or it's meaningless. I require solitude and peace to create. I prefer to do my writing alone, in the middle of the night, while the city sleeps."
- "Are you sure it's not writer's block?"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.