|Love in Bloom|
|Given by|| |
at Negi's Dock
|In-game Link||[quest: 2109]|
(Click to enlarge)
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- 517 XP
Talk with Bolir to obtain quest. Search the lake for Ampreh and collect 3 Ampreh Flowers. Take the flowers back to Bolir and receive reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Did you know that every year here in Tunapre Lake, the most precious and beautiful flower blooms? Gaze upon the lake and you'll see the Ampreh Flower flower[sic], one of Ishalgen's few things of beauty.
- That's not the only remarkable think about this place, though. Look to the south, over there on the dock.
- There are other beauties here, too..."
- "The girl on the dock?"
- "Yes more beautiful than any flower. Her name is Negi.You know, I only joined Raiders so that I might be closer to her. I'm not exactly fighting material.
- She's right there, and I'm a wreck! Every time I try and talk to Negi, I mumble some nonsense, I panic, or I freeze. Last time, I got tangled up in my own fishing line and fell in the lake! She probably thinks I'm an idiot. But what can I do?"
- "Give her a gift, perhaps?"
- "The only fitting gift for someone as beautiful as Negi would be a bouquet of Ampreh Flowers. But I'm too scared to go into the lake. I got bit by a last week, and those always run towards me like they're going to peck my eyes out.
- Like I said, I'm not much of a raider. Shame on me, right?
- You're braver than I am, though. Have pity on a fool in love... gather some flowers for me?"
- "Thank you! Please, hurry into the lake. Don't worry--it's shallow throughout.
- Three Ampreh Flower flowers should be enough to make a bouquet for Negi. I'll see if I can find a ribbon or something to bind them together."
- "On my way."
- "Oh, I see what you're saying.
- If I can't even gather the courage to walk into the lake to gather flowers for my love, then why would she accept my affections at all? I just wish I had more nerve.
- Thank you for listening to me anyway. I do appreciate it."
- "I hope you find your courage."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "I've been standing here, mulling over what I should say to Negi next time we speak.
- I don't want to get tongue-tied again. I think I'll mention fishing to her. Common interests are good, right?
- Oh the bouquet! I'd nearly forgotten! Did you manage to gather enough Ampreh Flowers?"
- "Will these do?"
- "These are perfect...really, truly perfect!
- I hope Negi will see my devotion to her. But I'm so nervous! I can't concentrate on my fishing anymore!
- Thanks for all your help, friend."
Bolir has fallen deeply in love with Negi, but is too nervous to approach her and tell her how he feels.
You encouraged him and picked the Ampreh Flowers for him so that he could express his love to her.
External Links Edit