|Mark Of Vengeance|
|Given by|| Automatic |
in Verteron Citadel
|In-game Link||[quest: 1018]|
(Click to enlarge)
Order: Kill Tursin Krall and collect 50 Krall Marks.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Optional Reward Edit
Travel to the Tursin Garrison and collect 10 Krall Marks, which are dropped by all elite mobs in the area. Return the Krall Marks to Spatalos for reward. 10 Marks can also be obtained as a quest reward by doing Brainwashed Tursin Krall [?] which is completed in Haramel by killing 3 non-elite mobs.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Seems like every week I hear of some new Krall plot. They grow bold, [Player Name]. Bold and defiant.
- The last general here thought we should hide behind walls and wait for them to go away. I prefer a more...direct approach."
- "I'm listening."
- "I suppose they've told you that I'm obsessed with revenge.
- I hate the Krall, all right. And I have good reason to. They slaughtered my wife and my young son.
- But I can't allow personal feelings to cloud my judgment."
- "Go on."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "The Tursin Krall conspire with the Balaur, the filth who shattered Atreia, and they're a constant threat to Humans.
- We must attack them now. We must rend and burn and slay until none are left to infest Elysea. When the last drop of Krall blood falls from my blade, then I can rest.
- Tell me, [Player Class]. Did you slaughter the Tursin Krall as you were bade, and bring ten of their marks?"
- "I've been working hard!"
Failed Item Check Edit
- "What are you doing that's more important than killing Krall? They pick their teeth with our people's bones!
- Bring me ten Krall Marks to prove you killed them."
- "Yes, General."
Successful Item Check Edit
- "Each of these represents a Krall who will never kill again, thanks to you.
- This was bravely done, [Player Name]. You shall be rewarded for it."
General Spatalos ordered you to bring him 10 Krall Marks, which you did.
External Links Edit