Munin is a prescient Daeva, now imprisoned in a crystal at the The Forsaken Hollow. He was exiled after some sort of accusations in Pandaemonium.
- Starts quests
- Ends quest
- "I wonder how I look to you. Imagine my predicament, child--a Daeva--granted power so that he can protect his people only to have his power confined within this cell.
- You'd think I would find this life frustrating, but...
- Pandaemonium is full of treachery. It may appear grand and wonderful, but it is a hollow place, devoid of conviction or virtue.
- There are a few things, though, that I miss from the city."
- "Such as?"
- "Aion watch over you."
- "Conversations. There were some people I could trust.
- And other things, too. Good food, comfortable living quarters...
- Ah, I'm not one to complain, so I won't start now."
- "Blood for blood."
- With quests
- The name Munin is most probably taken from Norse mythology. Odin, ruler of Asgard, had two ravens who sat on his shoulders. Their names were Hugin (thought) and Munin (mind).
- Munin was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
- "It's been a while, [Player Name].
- How is life treating you? Have you explored the wondrous and deceitful world of Pandaemonium yet?
- Ah, forgive my questions.
- But please, just one more...have you spoken with anyone who can get me out of here?"
- "I'll keep looking, Munin."