|Overworked and Underappreciated|
|Given by|| |
in Alsig Village
|In-game Link||[quest: 4324]|
Raukus has too much work, and needs help killing the Poisontip Scolopens around the village.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
After getting the quest, kill the required number of Poisontip Scolopens and return to Raukus to get your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "I don't mind action, but it seems this work never ends! dumps all the work on me, trivial or not, and I'm forced to complete it while others stand around.
- I'm a talented soldier, but even could handle some of these tasks, and he used to be a farmer! What's even worse is I have residents asking me for favors. If I have to find one more lost Porgus... I swear on Azphel's shadow..."
- "You have it rough."
- "In addition to all the other work that needs doing, residents are complaining about rampaging Scolopens. Even a small sting from a Poisontip Scolopen can be fatal, but I don't have time to go out and kill the beasts."
- Letum insists I do her work before I help the residents, even though none of this work is that important. Exterminating the Scolopens will save lives,. Can you lend a hand, [Player Name]?"
- "We've wiped out the Scolopens several times, but the beasts reproduce fast. However, a skilled Daeva might make a difference.
- Kill the Poisontail Scolopens around here. I think about 14 should do the trick."
- "On my way."
- "It's fine, [Player Name]. I need to find time to do this. It's my job.
- I just wish I had a twin sometimes..."
- "Who doesn't?"
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Even though I receive important assignments, I also get a lot of trivial work. I mean...an officer asked me to clean their armor. I know for a fact Contineo could do that.
- I'd like to just start shirking responsibilities so that officers and residents would stop coming to me.
- Well, what about the Scolopens, [Player Name]?"
- "It's done."
- "Thanks, [Player Name]. You just got me another hour of sleep tonight.
- The Scolopens will be back though. We just have to keep killing them until their numbers stop replenishing.
- Take this as a reward. I hope it'll be useful. Now I'm off ot find a lost Porgus....ughhh."
Raukus has too much work to complete on his own.
You helped him out by killing Poisontip Scolopens around the village, for which he was grateful.
External Links Edit