Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
Client Update 184.108.40.206 Edit
- All chat channels now have a level 10 restriction, both to join and participate
- Whispering now has a level 10 restriction
- Players can receive whispers but cannot respond below level 10
- Players cannot send in game mail until level 10
- Players under 10 can still receive in game mail
- Players cannot search for 'who' in game until level 10
- Players are now limited at the amount of in game mail you can send per hour
- If players exceed this limit, they will not be able to send mail. There is currently no message saying players have exceeded your limit
- Legion Abyss ranks have been fixed and will now display properly
220.127.116.11 English UpdateEdit
- Fixed alignment issue with Sanctum map.
- Fixed truncated text for chat channel listings.
- Changed chat channel names to be consistent.
- Changed "Sold Items" button in broker to "Collect Money".
- Support messages at account login are now correct for NA/EU regions.
- NPC now refers to himself correctly in greeting text.
- Fixed NPC Cachus greeting text grammar error.
- Fixed NPC item An Account of the Expedition to Reshanta grammar.
- Fixed NPCs Garantin, Steinkel, Lukea and Bephax text to match other merchants.
- Removed quotation marks from text inside various NPCs shop buttons.
- Corrected various NPCs gender references.
- Items related to Halloween giveaways have been edited for grammar.
- Fixed quest items that had titles cut off when viewed by players.
- Fixed missing Quest Item name from quest journal for Parica's Special Order [?].
- Changed quest item from "Scarlet Brisket" to Daru brisket for .
- Changed quest item from "Flag Box" to for .
- Fixed wording in Helping Apelbine [?] to refer to correct quest item.
- Fixed crafting quest recommendation letters to refer to correct experts and crafting type.
- Fixed grammar in dictionary term for for .
- Fixed journal entry for A Polite Request [?] to refer to specific NPC.
- Fixed html tag in [. ]
- Fixed  to point to correct quest mob Tursin Overseer.
- Fixed reference to say 'Loom' instead of 'Ormea' for A Flute for the Fixing [?].
- Fixed quest dialog and journal to refer to correct quest MOB.
- Corrected Signed, Sealed, Delivered [?] quest text to be more detailed in when/where NPC appears.
- Fixed html tag in quest journal for Meeting with the Brigade General [?].
- NPC Captured Engineer greeting/goodbye now appropriate to text dialog.
- NPC greeting/goodbye volume has been fixed.
- NPC now has consistent greeting/goodbye.
- NPC now has appropriate greetings and goodbyes.