Patch Notes 2.0
Aion:Assault on Balaurea
1. The Balaur homeland, Balaurea, is now accessible to the Elyos and Asmodian forces.
These regions are both governed by the Tiamat.
Gelkmaros and Ingisson, hidden from view for so long, have retained an appearance reminiscent of the Atreian mainland before the Cataclysm struck. However, the Drana in these lands has also left its mark; there are many areas where the laws of nature are not obeyed.
- Monsters level 51 and above appear in these new regions.
- These new regions contain unique environments.
- The Elyos fortress is located in Inggison. The Asmodian fortress is located in Gelkmaros.
- There are two fortresses and four artifacts in each region.
- Flight plays a new role: each region contains new windstreams.
2. Windstreams have been added.
- Windstreams are naturally occurring phenomena unique to the Balaur regions. Daevas can enter these windstreams, and are carried in the direction of the stream. The Daeva's flight timer is not used whilst in the windstream. Daevas cannot attack or be attacked in the windstream.
- Some windstreams are stronger than others. Blue windstreams are powerful, and cannot be left until the windstream has run its path. Purple windstreams are weaker, however, so Daevas can leave them wherever they please. Daevas can leave purple windstreams by simply changing direction, or jumping.
- Daevas who leave purple windstreams with a change in direction will simply glide away; Daevas who break from the windstream by jumping will start to fall.
Updrafts and GeysersEdit
- Players can ascend to higher areas using updrafts and geysers, or by entering certain windstreams.
- Some of the updraft and geyser locations are blocked by monsters. Daevas must defeat these monsters in order to use them.
- Daevas can enter updrafts by gliding into them.
- Daevas use geysers by standing above them and waiting for an eruption.
4. [Elysea] Modifications have been made so that monsters cannot climb up a certain region inside the Theobomos Lab dungeon.
5. [Elysea] A bug where players cannot climb up trees in some parts of Heiron has been fixed.
6. [Asmodae] A bug causing players to glide abnormally in some parts of Beluslan has been fixed.
7. [Reshanta] A bug causing the glass wall inside the fortress dungeon (Abyss top layer) to appear opaque has been fixed.
8. A bug causing some monster skills to not be applied in certain parts of the Draupnir Cave has been fixed.
9. Changes have been made so that players cannot stay for extended periods of time in certain regions of Elysea, Asmodae, and the Abyss.
- Kisks can no longer be installed in certain areas.
- Spiritmasters cannot summon their spirits in certain areas.
- Players who log out or are disconnected in certain areas will now reappear at an Obelisk when they next log in.
1. Six new instances have been introduced. Each has a unique theme and environment, and each comes brimming with brand new risks and fantastic rewards.
The Udas Temple stands as an ancient relic of the Millennium War. Built by fanatics brainwashed by the Dragon Lord Beritra, the architecture is similar to the style utilized by the ancient humans. Beritra manipulated these humans, bending them to his will until they were little more than puppets, and then ordered them to build a colossal temple dedicated to his legend. Those brainwashed fanatics worshipped Beritra for centuries, and indoctrinated thousands into their ranks. At one stage the Empyrean Lords grew so concerned with their numbers that Lady Siel sent her Spear Legion to destroy the great temple. The attack failed, but the ruined parts of the building still to this day show the scars of that terrible battle.
A group of Balaur worshippers known as the Dragonbound have recently taken up residence in the abandoned temple. Your task is to find out what these traitors are looking for, and to give aid to the few descendants of Siel's Spear Legion, the Reian tribesmen.
- The Elyos must first complete an entry quest obtained from the NPC Versetti of Inggison.
- The Asmodians must receive their quest from Valetta of Gelkmaros.
- Daevas will be allowed to enter the Udas Temple after completing the following quests.
- The Elyos enter the instance through the 'Udas Temple entrance' near the Corrupted Underground Fortress in Inggison.
- The Asmodians enter the dungeon through the 'Udas Temple entrance' near the Corrupted Underground City in Gelkmaros.
- The waiting time to reenter the 'Udas Temple' dungeon is 6 hours.
Udas Underground TempleEdit
The Jotun are an ancient race created by Aion itself. Their technology exceeds even the most cunning Shugo invention, yet they are still incredibly powerful and resilient beings, absolutely devout in their worship of Aion. Under Aion's command, the Jotun created the Giant Weapon and were charged with maintaining and protecting the device. However, they were defeated by the Balaur in a ferocious battle, and soon disappeared from sight. Now they have been rediscovered, waiting patiently deep under the crumbling walls of the Udas Temple.
The Jotun Studio is located in the Udas Underground Temple, an area crawling with Balaur warriors. It is time for the Daevas to rise up and safeguard the machinations behind the Giant Weapon.
- The Elyos can gain access to the Udas Underground Temple by completing a quest given by Versetti of Inggison. The Asmodians obtain their entry quest from Valetta of Gelkmaros.
- You will be qualified to enter 'Udas Temple Underground' once completing subsequent quests.
- The Elyos enter the dungeon through the 'Udas Underground Temple entrance' near the Corrupted Underground Fortress of Inggison.
- The Asmodians enter the dungeon through the 'Udas Underground Temple entrance' near the Corrupted Underground City of Gelkmaros.
- The waiting time to reenter the 'Udas Temple Underground' dungeon is 6 hours
As the Tower of Eternity shattered, thousands of fragments from the great structure rained down all over Atreia's lands. One huge shard tore into the ground, and eventually settled underneath a great tree, long believed to be holy by the nearby villagers. Soon the tree's roots fused with the fragment, and the tree gained sentience; it became an Elim. This Elim, Taloc, grew with each passing day, stretching its roots into Atreia's very bones, and its branches into the turbulent skies overhead. Eventually Taloc grew so large that the hollows inside it became veritable caverns, and the creatures that took up residence inside the Elim mutated. Daevas were recently sent to explore Taloc's Hollow, but came back days later with a mystery illness...
The time has come for you to explore the depth of Taloc's Hollow. Quell the bubbling chaos inside the great Elim, and find a cure for the condition that has struck down your fellow immortals!
- Taloc's Hollow is a one person instance. Daevas cannot enter the instance if they are in a party.
- The Elyos entry mission is obtained automatically once the 'Battleship Heading to Inggison' quest has been completed.
- Asmodians receive the quest automatically once the 'Crash of the Dredgion' mission has been completed.
Various skills can be used by utilizing instance specific items in Taloc's Hollow.
- If you help one of the Reian tribemen who calls for you during an instance run, he will fight with you once you speak to the Reian Tribesman NPC later on.
- The Reian Tribemen are either Templars or Clerics, and have class specific skills they use to aid you as you progress through the instance.
- The reentry waiting time for 'Taloc's Hollow' dungeon is 48 hours.
The tragic story behind Kromede the Corrupt, governor of the Fire Temple, is finally revealed. Work through Nightmare and witness a tragic love story between Kromede the witch and her lover Ropstin.
- Nightmare is a one person instance. Daevas cannot enter the instance if they are in a party.
- Only characters between levels 37~41 can enter Nightmare. A character looking to enter must have either started, or completed, the entry quest.
- The Elyos enter the instance by talking to Raninia in Arbolu's Haven in Heiron. Asmodians enter the instance by talking to Bridget of Camp Kistenian in Beluslan.
You can acquire four skills which can only be used inside the dungeon.
- Exclusive skills are acquired in the form of an item. You can use skills by dragging the item to your quickbar.
- The exclusive skills are only maintained for two hours after acquisition, after which the items are automatically deleted.
Various bonuses can also be attained by clicking on specific items within the instance.
- Daevas can use Prophet's Tower and Garden Fountain repeatedly, but can only use Roasted Porgus and Fruits Basket once.
- Players cannot enter the rooms featuring the secondary bosses on their first attempt. They must first defeat the weakened final boss.
- Rooms with the secondary bosses are opened up from their second entry, allowing players to progress through the instance along multiple paths.
- The final boss players have to fight changes depending on the path they choose.
- If they proceed without defeating the middle boss monster, an enchanted final boss monster will appear.
- If more than one secondary boss is defeated, weakened secondary and final bosses will appear.
- If the HP of a secondary boss goes down below a certain number, it disappears and then reappears in the final boss room.
- The weakened versions of the final and secondary bosses drop legendary class armor.
- The enchanted final boss may drop 'Kaliga's Key'.
- Daevas who earn 'Kaliga's Key' may choose one class weapon or shield, all of which are displayed inside the final room.
- The reentry waiting time for 'Nightmare' dungeon is 24 hours.
Beshmundir Temple is an underground cemetery constructed under the orders of the Dragon Lord Tiamat. The temple serves to respect the fallen Balaur warriors, and is filled with holy remains and the weapons and armor of their strongest dead. The location of their graves is dictated by the rank of the fallen Balaur hero, so players will have to traverse locales such as the Underground Charnel Grave, the Hero's Vault (where the Warrior's Stone Statue is located), Garden Grave, and many others. Balaur priests conduct regular ceremonies within the halls of the Temple of Eternity, and for the first time, Daevas can catch a glimpse at a different side to the otherwise war-like menace.
However, whispers suggest that something else might be hidden in the Beshmundir Temple. The Balaur have far stronger guards there for such a strategically unimportant location, and scout reports suggest that one of the most fearsome Balaur legions, the Laksyaka Legion, has been ordered to stand guard there.
Your mission there is clear: penetrate the defenses, evade the traps, and find out exactly what the Balaur are up to.
- The Elyos entry quest can be obtained from Outremus of Inggison.
- The Asmodian entry quest can be obtained from Richelle of Gelkmaros.
- Daevas who complete the entry quest, and acquire the subsequent quest, can then enter the Beshmundir Temple.
- The entrance leading to the Beshmundir Temple is placed within the Silentera Canyon. Both Elyos and Asmodians must use the same entrance.
- When entering the dungeon, the Group Leader can choose the desired level of difficulty.
- The levels of difficulty are divided into 'Safe Path (general)' and 'Perilous Path (difficult)'.
- In addition to the standard entry quest Daevas must complete extra quests in order to explore other regions inside the dungeon.
- Daevas have to use the Abyss Gate in the Prison of Ice in order to travel to the Stormwing, the location holding the final boss of Beshmundir Temple.
- You can generate the Abyss Gate in the Prison of Ice using the Rift Orb in the Ritual Chamber inside the dungeon.
- The Rift Orb becomes available only after Isbariya the Resolute has been defeated.
- Daevas have to complete quests related to the Acquiring Entry Qualification Quest in order to use the Rift Orb.
Strange things have been happening in Verteron and Altgard. The Kobolds and Skurvs have disappeared, and massive quantities of Odium and Odella with no obvious source have been found. Eventually it was discovered that somebody in Haramel was behind both events, somebody looking to accrue enormous wealth for themselves… but what cost would the Elyos and Asmodians have to pay?
You must uncover the details of this plot by going to Haramel, and seeking out the greed that threatens Atreia's stability.
- Haramel is a solo instance. Daevas cannot enter if they are in a group.
- There is no entry quest for this dungeon. All characters between level 18 and 22 may enter.
- Haramel related quest on the Elyos side are obtained in the Verteron Citadel.
- The Asmodian quests are obtained in the Altgard Fortress.
- The Elyos enter the instance through the Haramel Secret Entry located at the Cantas Coast in Verteron.
- Asmodians enter the instance through the Haramel Secret Entry located near the Impetusium in Altgard.
- The reentry waiting time for the 'Haramel' dungeon is 3 hours.
Debris of AbyssEdit
The Balaur who occupied the Divine Fortress, one of the fortresses of the Abyss, had installed a machine which distorted time and space. They planned to use this distortion to create rifts leading to Elysea and Asmodae, but the rifts instead led them to a small environment, similar to the Abyss between Atreia's shattered lands.
This small outcrop features one of the largest Aether Crystals ever documented. There is also a new Artifact, the Artifact of Defense, within this floating debris field. Furthermore, the creatures alive here have mutated, and now slavishly obey the Artifact Protector.
Now our Daevas have managed to manipulate the rift, and can get to this outcrop themselves. What can we learn there? What is there that you can use for the great war effort?
- There is no entry quest for the Abyss Debris. All characters level 50 or above can enter.
- It is an area for up to 12 Daevas. Members of the same force can enter together.
- The allied race must first occupy the Divine Fortress in order to enter the Debris of Abyss instance.
- Once control over the Divine Fortress has been established, players can enter the dungeon via the Debris of Abyss Entrance inside the fortress.
- Your actions within the instance dictate the strength of the final boss.
The Chantra Dredgion is a Balaur supply ship tasked with supplying the Balaur forces around Atreia with supplies and logistics. However, it has so far been kept secret from the Elyos and Asmodians, hidden behind Aetheric storms and jumping silently through portals when no eyes were watching.
Now it has been found mostly through sheer luck, and now the Elyos and Asmodians must fight desperately if they wish to gain access to the ship and plunder the astonishing technology and invaluable supplies aboard the great ship. Of course, it is not just the Balaur the Daevas have to worry about; two entrances mean both Elyos and Asmodians will be aboard the ship simultaneously.
- There is no entry quest for this dungeon. All characters between levels 51 and 55 can enter.
- Both Elyos and Asmodian Daevas can enter simultaneously and compete in this unique PvPvE instance.
- Daevas can apply for entry to the 'Chantra Dredgion' three times a day.
- When it is time to apply for entry, a system message will appear alongside an [Entry Request] button on the bottom right of screen for all characters who are able to enter.
- Daevas can apply for entry by clicking the [Entry Request] button or talking to NPCs placed in the Balaur region.
- The reentry waiting time for the 'Chantra Dredgion' dungeon is 2 hours.
- All systems other than this are same as the 'Contested Lands - Dredgion'.
2. The score acquisition system of Contested Lands - Dredgion has been changed.
- If the score difference between two teams becomes greater than a fixed figure, players who die on the winning team will lose more points than players on the losing team when they die.
- A losing team gains now many more points when they kill a player on the winning team.
- The winning team will gain no points when they kill a member of the losing team.
3. The amount of experience which can be acquired when a character of level 51 or greater enters Dark Poeta has been decreased.
- There is a difference in the amount of experience which can be acquired according to the level of a character even when killing the same monster.
- The character with a higher level will acquire less experience compared to a character with a lower level.
4. The Steel Rake's difficulty has been decreased.
- The number of monsters inside the Steel Rake has been decreased and the locations of some monsters have been changed.
- Stats of some monsters have been lowered while their EXP earned from killing them has been raised.
- The overall item drop rate of boss monsters has been increased.
- Changes have been made so that the boss Brass-Eye Grogget drops one additional type of class weapon with another class weapon having different bonus Stats.
5. The Azoturan Fortress difficulty has been decreased.
- Stats for monsters placed inside the Azoturan Fortress have been lowered and locations of some monsters have been changed.
- Changes have been made so that the Boss 'Lab Director Elizer' now drops a class-specific ring.
- Changes have been made so that the Boss 'Rm-56c' now drops a class-specific shield.
- Changes have been made so that the Boss 'Betrayer Icaronix' now drops legendary class weapons (orbs, tomes, greatswords, spears, staffs, and bows).
6. The Indratu Fortress difficulty has been decreased.
- The number of monsters placed inside the Azoturan Fortress has been decreased and the locations of some monsters have been changed.
- We have lowered Stats for general monsters and increase drop rates of Balaur materials.
7. The Nute Warrens in Heiron have been made easier.
- The number of monsters placed inside the Nute Warrens has been decreased and the locations of some monsters have been modified.
8. It has been changed so that the boss monsters in the Fire Temple now drop legendary class armor.
1. The level cap is now 55. New skills have been added.
- Players can now obtain more advanced versions of existing skills as well as brand new skills.
- Elyos Daevas can purchase their skills in the Protectors Hall and the Cloister of Kaisinel; Asmodians must go to the Capitol Building in Pandaemonium or the Convent of Marchutan.
2. New skills for levels higher than 50 have been added.
New Stigma SkillsEdit
3. Greater Stigma skills have been added to each Class which can be purchased using Abyss points.
4. The bug causing enemy characters to cling to the weapon when using the Elyos Gladiator skills ‘Explosion of Rage I ~ IV' and Asmodian's ‘Explosion of Rage I ~ IV,' has been fixed.
5. The issue when Templar's ‘Prayer of Victory I ~ IV' skills were applied to nearby characters other than the party members has been fixed.
6. Assassin's ‘Assassination I ~ III' skills have been made more powerful.
7. The skill tool tip explanation of Ranger's ‘Arrow Deluge II' has been edited to indicate the number of attackers.
8. The icons for Spiritmaster Summon: Skill icon of Earth Spirit I ~ III' and Summon: Fire Spirit I ~ IV have been made more distinguishable.
9. Cleric Summon: The Damage of Holy Servant I ~ II has been increased.
10. The cooldown time of Cleric's ‘Tranquility I ~ IV' skills has been changed to 1 minute and 30 seconds.
11. The damage of Cleric's ‘Divine Touch I ~ III' skills has been raised.
12. The damage of Cleric's ‘Chastise I ~ III' skills has been raised.
13. When using ‘Remove Shock I,' the Resistance Value of state abnormalities will appear in the tool tip explanation.
14. Dead targets can no longer be used as the target for Area of Effect skills.
15. The issue causing targets with 1 HP to not die when attacked with a skill that inflicts damage on an area has been fixed.
16. Transformation: The bug causing skills to disappear from the Quickbar when a character logged back in after placing the Guardian Deity I skill on the Quick Bar has been fixed.
1. A mission to transfer to Balaurea has been added.
- You can transfer to Balaurea after completing the newly added 50 level mission.
2. Many missions and quests in Balaurea have been added.
3. A quest has been added to promote a crafting expert to a master.
- You can obtain the Master Quest from each Crafting Master NPC when the relevant crafting skill level is 499.
4. Many quests have been added for the new Instances.
5. A new daily quest faction has been added to each side.
- After reaching a certain level, you will automatically acquire the join faction quest.
- Applying to a newly added group can be done via the relevant NPC.
6. Many more daily quests have been added.
7. New daily quests available to be acquired on certain days at the Radiant Ops and Blood Crusade Headquarters have been added.
- Daevas have a chance to obtain certain daily quests on designated days.
8. Many coin and coin reward quests have been added.
- Quests available in Elysea's Eltnen, Theobomos and Heiron areas
- Quests available in Asmodae's Morheim, Brusthonin and Beluslan areas.
9. [Elyos] ‘Persistence and Luck', [Asmodian] ‘Luck and Persistence'. Changes have been made so that the items ‘Tears of Luck' and ‘Light of Luck' are much more likely to be recovered with Relir's Extraction Tool and Sabotes's Extraction Tool.
- Elyos Collection Item: Perer, Griffonia, Lunime
- Asmodian Collection Item: Cippo, Grobule, Leopis
10. A new quest marker has been added.
- A quest marker has been added to guide a transfer to a new area.
11. The difficulties of some group missions have been lowered
- Mission items have been changed from individual drops to group drops.
- Drop rates of all quest items have been raised.
12. Typos in some of the quests have been corrected.
13. Kinah, Stigma Shards and EXP points have been raised for all existing quests.
1. The Master level of Crafting has been added.
- Players can become Master level in Crafting by completing a quest and paying Kinah to the appropriate teacher NPC when their crafting skill level reaches 499.
- Master level crafters can increase their maximum skill level to 549.
- Players may only become a Master in one discipline.
2. A design has been added to craft many materials at once.
- The design for bundled items can produce 10 of the material in one production.
- They may be purchased from stores or NPCs like regular designs.
3. The number of Aether Powders, Aether Crystals, Aether Gems, and Aether required to craft average level items has been decreased.
4. New resources for skill levels over 400 have been added.
- These new items are located in Balaurea (Inggison, Gelkmaros).
- Magical Aether, Malevite Miasma, and Weathered Shape can only be extracted with a special extraction tool. Extracting from these items consumes one extraction tool.
- The extraction tool for Magical Aether and Malevite Miasma can be purchased from Vitality Extraction Merchants, Aether Extraction Merchants, and Ordinance Supply Soldiers.
- The extraction tool for Weathered Shapes can be purchased from designated NPCs in the field.
5. If you extract the vitality of Weathered Shapes located near windstreams, you may receive items other than the usual resources.
- You may gain a variety of collection items by disassembling items obtained from a Weathered Shape.
- You can obtain a unique weapon from the "Unknown Weathered Object" sometimes obtained from a Weathered Shape.
6. The probability of gaining items through vitality or aether extraction at Superior, Heroic and Fabled ranks has been slightly increased.
7. Performing vitality extraction in Balaurea (Inggison, Gelkmaros) at a skill level above 400 has a low chance of producing unique weapons.
8. The number of some resources spawned in some areas has been slightly raised.
9. A character level requirement has been added to the skill level requirement to gain a higher rank in vitality extraction.
11. The socketing screen that currently appears only when a Socketing Supplement is used now always appears. Its UI has been changed.
12. Some items' bonus stats have been slightly raised, including some produced through crafting and some obtained in instanced dungeons.
13. Rewards currently gained through random draws may now be purchased with coins obtained through completing some quests.
- NPCs who award coins also sell these items.
14. New items available for purchase with coins have been added.
15. Camouflaged Kisks that can blend into certain kinds of terrain are now available.
17. Quality catalysts are now sold by Elyos and Asmodian catalyst material merchants.
18. The icons of some cooking items have been changed.
19. Regular/Greater Enchantment Aids have been added. They may be purchased from NPCs that appear under certain conditions after conquering a fortress in Balaurea.
20. A Special Greater Flux used to craft items above level 51 is now sold by NPCs selling limited quantity items.
21. Magical Aether is now sold by NPCs selling limited quantity Aether items.
1. Two new fortresses for each race have been added in Balaurea.
- Inggison: The Ancient Dragon Temple and the Altar of Greed.
- Gelkmaros: The Vagabatam Sealing Tower and the Temple of Red Earth.
- These new fortresses generally function just like existing Abyss fortresses.
- As with existing Abyss fortresses, occupying these new fortresses affects a race's influence.
- As with existing Abyss fortresses, a Guardian Deity must be defeated to occupy these new fortresses.
- Unlike existing Abyss fortresses, players cannot fly in Balaurea fortresses. Guardian Deities are only vulnerable after destroying all three gates.
- Guardian Deities in these fortresses are protected by their own Aetheric Field, similar to the one protecting the fortress itself. Invaders must destroy the Aetheric Field Activation Stone in order to penetrate this field.
- Players may only install Kisks in designated areas inside the fortresses. Certain areas right outside fortresses are also barred from Kisk placement.
- On success of a Balaurea fortress's capture or defense, participants gain Kinah and Platinum Medals depending on Contribution Rate.
- On a Balaurea fortress's conquest, the attacker race receives buffs according to siege success, and the defender race receives buffs according to defense failure.
2. If a race conquers both fortresses in the opposing race's region, the regional Governor will appear two hours later.
- Marchutan's agent Mastarius appears in the ancient city Marayas when Elyos occupy both fortresses in Inggison.
- Kaisinel's agent Vielle appears in the Inggison Outpost when Asmodians occupy both fortresses in Gelkmaros.
- A system message announces when the Governor appears, and an icon appears on the map.
- Players must go through numerous gates to approach the Governor. When the Governor appears, the gates also appear. These gates cannot be repaired.
- When characters from the same race as the Governor use a specific item 100 times, the Governor uses a powerful skill on nearby opposing race members.
- Each Governor drops an Eternal class item. Depending on the achievement, players with certain ranks receive a dropped item as well as rewards and gifts via Mail.
- These gifts contain daily quest tokens, Platinum Medals, and Stigma Shards. They also have a chance of containing random attribute godstones and titles that can be used for 7 days.
- After defeating a Governor, a buff that lasts for 1 hour is given to all characters online.
3. If a race conquers both fortresses in their own region, a gate to the Silentera Canyon opens.
- When the Elyos conquer both fortresses in Inggison, Silentera Eastgate opens.
- When the Asmodians conquer both fortresses in Gelkmaros, Silentera Westgate opens.
- A system message announces when the gate opens, and an icon appears on the map.
- Players may enter the opposing race's region through Silentera Canyon.
- The instanced dungeon Beshmundir Temple is in Silentera Canyon.
- Silentera Canyon contains three exits to each race's region.
- Kisk installation is not permitted inside Silentera Canyon.
- The gate will close if the opposing race or the Balaur conquer any fortress in the allied region.
4. Artifacts have been added inside Balaur region fortresses and the nearby area.
- The Inggison region and the Gelkmaros region have 6 artifacts each.
- You need a Greater Temporal Stone in order to activate these artifacts.
5. The reward system for fortress war participation has been changed.
- Reward methods that selected rank based solely on Contribution Rate now take character class into account.
6. The problem of not being able to use some skills when the "Kerubic Metamorphosis" artifact near the Sulfur Fortress is activated has been corrected.
1. Pets with functional characteristics have been added.
- Each pet has a unique function.
- Functional pets can be purchased with Kinah, or be obtained as quest rewards.
- You cannot choose the pet's color.
2. Pet Manager NPCs have been added to each race's large cities.
- You can purchase, sell, or abandon pet eggs through the Pet Manager.
- You can select 3 accessories when you purchase a pet.
3. Pet-related quests have been added. You can obtain a pet praise skill book after completing the corresponding quest.
4. A pet list screen has been added.
- You can select and use the pet list screen from the start menu.
- You can select and summon the pet that you want from the pet list screen.
5. You can check pet abilities through the pet information screen.
- Double-click on the summoned pet from the pet list screen or by using the shortcut key <[>.
- A pet's basic information and breeding explanation is listed in the pet info tab.
- When you summon a warehouse-type pet, an icon that allows you to put items directly into the "pet bag" is created in the player's cube.
- You can check your pets' stored items using the pet bag tab.
- Warehouse-type pets with the same bag capacity can trade bag contents.
- A pet's Feeding Tab contains various information about your pet.
- You can check its current status, stock, and snack information.
- You can feed the pet by registering the item that it can eat or by dragging and dropping the desired item onto the pet.
1. Items acquired from looting monsters that were previously marked as untradeable upon pickup can now be traded in a certain time frame.
- This function doesn't apply to quest items and Abyss items.
- There are limits to which players can receive these items.
- The item's tooltip shows the remaining time. Once the period ends, its status changes to "cannot be traded."
2. An Alliance association system has been added to allow Alliances to collaborate with each other.
- Select Menu -> Community -> Alliance Association, or open the Alliance Association screen using the < SHIFT + L>.
- The Alliance leader can use the command "/associationinvite&lt;charactername&gt;" on another Alliance or by clicking on the "association invite" button in the force association screen.
- Association chatting is possible by entering </association, /assoc, /U, /u, /p>. This function can only be used by the association leader and the other Alliance leader.
- The association leader can use </associationnotice> in the chat screen to send a message to all association members.
- An Alliance leader who participates in an association still maintains his Alliance configuration and respect.
- Upon conquering a fortress or an artifact, the association leader's Legion receives an occupation pass.
- The association leader can set the entire association's looting method. The Alliance association's acquiring priority is free for all. The association leader can take two types, and the distribution method is the same as before, and you can select regular/dice/instant settle.
3. The number of items that can be registered in the Broker screen has been increased.
- Up to 15 items can now be registered.
- A stage 2 fee is required to register items 11 through 15. (For up to 10 items, a stage 1 fee is required as before.)
4. Players may now set up a map that shows the quests that can be acquired.
- Check Options -> Game Options-> User Inferface -> Display Quest NPCs on Map.
- It shows all quests that can be acquired at your level and up to seven levels below.
- It only shows quests that can be acquired in your current region.
- If many of these NPCs are in the same location, one marker will indicate all NPCs. Mouse over to see their names.
- The priority order is Pathfinding -> Progress/Reward Stage Quest -> Unstarted Quest.
- The marker that appears over an NPC's head now appears for quests that are up to seven levels below yours.
- NPCs that are spawned for specific requirements are marked as [NPC *].
5. An info board has been added to show the location of functional NPCs in Sanctum/Pandaemonium.
- Info boards appear throughout Sanctum /Pandaemonium.
- Click an NPC name on the path info board to show his or her location, similar to the /findpath command.
6. A bookmark function has been added to let players see a list of frequently crafted items in the crafting screen.
- You can make your selections by checking the left checkbox on each crafting list.
- Only the checked items will appear on the list when you select "View Selected" on the lower part of the crafting screen.
- You can bookmark up to 50 items from all crafting lists.
- The crafting screen's size will increase according to the amount of the information.
7. A function to mark newly acquired items has been added.
- All items obtained through looting, purchase, trading, and quest rewards are marked.
- The marking is similar to those used for new skills in the Skill menu.
- Items moved to a personal or account warehouse are not marked.
8. Reflected damage incurred is now displayed in purple to make it easier to see.
9. The names of characters who are in the same Legion as you will appear in the same color.
10. If you go to the character selection screen while connected to the game, you will not have to login again for the same character.
- After going to the character selection screen, you cannot select the previously connected character. The time remaining appears.
11. The account warehouse window can now be opened and closed by clicking the "account warehouse" tab.
12. A perspective adjusting option has been added to make it easier to see when hunting large monsters.
- You can set it up by selecting Options -> Game Options -> Camera -> Raise Camera Angle.
13. New shortcut keys have been added.
- Shortcut keys for newly added functions (such as pet and Alliance association functions) are available.
- Other new shortcut keys include "memo screen" and "select nearby opposing race."
14. The flight gauge will light up when a player enters a region in which flight is permitted.
15. Item deletion will no longer be confirmed by hitting the <ENTER> key. This is to prevent accidental deletions. Item deletion must now be done by using the mouse to click on the confirmation button.
16. An option to hear Aion game sounds after moving the Aion window behind other windows has been added.
- It can be set up through Options -> Sound Options-> Hear Sound in Background.
17. Character appearance features for both races have been added.
- Four male/female face presets have been added.
- Four male/female character hair styles have been added.
18. Initial entry information has been added to the "instanced dungeon standby report."
- You can check via "/entrycheck" or "Menu -&gt; Instanced Dungeon Standby Report."
19. A marker showing instanced dungeon entrances has been added to the map.
- Mouse over the marker to see information about that instanced dungeon.
20. You can now see the "tip" that appeared during loading screens in your chat window.
21. When registering an item with a Broker for the second time, the previous price for the item will also appear.
- When registering the same item in the Broker screen, the item's last registered price will automatically be entered.
22. Players may now delete text in chat windows.
- Right click the tab of the chat window whose content you wish to delete, confirm, and delete by clicking "delete tab content" in the menu.
1. The first appearance time and respawn time of some named monsters in Heiron's Island of Eternity have been changed. They no longer drop some items.
- "Watcher Zapiel" no longer drops weapons, shields, or chest armor.
- "Bulwark Jeshuchi" no longer drops weapons or leg armor.
- "Guardian Vingeveu" no longer drops the legend grade pauldron.
2. The stats of some Guard NPCs in the Eltnen, Heiron, Morheim, and Beluslan regions have been increased, and new Guard NPCs have been added.