|Quieting the Karnifs|
|Given by|| |
in Chikata's Hideout
|In-game Link||[quest: 2438]|
Karnifs hinder the Silver Mane tribesmen's hunting. Hunt Karnifs for them.
Quest Information Edit
- Remove the Karnifs which hinder hunting.
Basic Reward Edit
After getting the quest, kill the required number of each type of Karnif. Return to Kuriuta to get the reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "The threat of anotherrr...Mist Mane attack has...affected ourrr ability to hunt.
- Not enough warriors....rrremain to supply food. The Karrrnifs...get to the game before we can.
- These prrroblems...will not go away."
- "Problems always have solutions."
- "Rrreally? You will...hunt with us, then?
- My place is here...at Chaikata's side, else I would go with you.
- It would be a grrreat...gift to the Silverrr Mane...were you to do this."
- "There are many hungry Karrrnifs...across the bridges.
- Hunt Hungry Karnifs and Heartless Karnifs."
- "I'm on my way."
- "Why can't the Karrrnifs...trouble the Mist Mane?
- They deserve no less...afterrr what they've done to us.
- Hunting is never cerrrtain...but with so few warrriors... please reconsider."
- "Perhaps another time."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "My claws grrrasp...at air instead of enemies.
- If you have rrreturned...you must have hunted well."
- "I did indeed."
- This...is the trrrue hunter.
- Karrrnifs...learn quickly....We should have no more problems.
- The Silverrr Mane...tribe lives...another day with your help."
Kuriuta said that Karnifs were thwarting the tribes hunting.
So, you hunted Karnifs for them. He was very grateful.
External Links Edit