|Sparkie Sap Polish|
|Given by|| |
in Altgard Fortress
|In-game Link||[quest: 2204]|
Nirmirn needs Sparkie Sap to polish her furniture and make soap, so you promised to get some for her.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Oh, Azphelumbra! How are you? The business? Business is going all right, I suppose, but still my husband and I can barely get by.
- We're hoping to buy a house, since we've got a baby coming soon, but that may not work out.
- To make things worse, his mother is coming into town..."
- "You don't get along?"
- "Oh, we get along just fine, it's just...
- She likes order. Tidiness. With my husband and I both working all the time, there isn't much time left for cleaning.
- To make matters worse, I just ran out of Sparkie Sap, which I use to polish furniture and make soap. There's no way I can collect the sap AND clean the house by the time she arrives."
- "I see your dilemma."
- "I don't suppose you have some extra time? It would be a great favor if you would bring me some Sparkie Sap."
- "Thank you.
- Ice Lake Sparkies live near the tree fossils in the lake. Please hunt them and bring me the Sparkie Sap.
- Be quick about it if you can. I need to finish cleaning before my mother-in-law arrives."
- "I'll be right back."
- "I thought you would help me for sure. Troubling.
- I'm sure you're busy, though, running around for Suthran like all the rest.
- Not like any of the rest of us matter."
- "I'm sorry, but orders are orders."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Oh, I've got such little time. I'll have to close early to get everything done...
- Oh, [Player Name]! I was just thinking about you! How did you fare? Did you get the Sparkie Sap?"
- "Here it is."
- "Thank you!
- I've already prepared the herb powders so I can make the soap right away. The rest can be done when I get home.
- You really saved me here, [Player Name]."
Nirmirn had to clean the house before her mother-in-law came but she ran out of Sparkie Sap.
You defeated Ice Lake Sparkies and took their Sap to her so that she could impress her mother-in-law.