|Spirit Of Nature|
|Given by|| |
in Miraju's Holy Ground
|In-game Link||[quest: 1183]|
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- 34,800 XP
After getting the quest, talk to Mileno and then Alrunta. Return to Elote with the quest items.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "These woods...where you now stand...they are a mystery, even to us Elim. This is the Miraju's Holy Ground, and a natural...source of Aether.
- Look, [Player Class]... look at the trees here. They have grown unusually...large. They are...strangely grown, even to my roots...:"
- "I see."
- "For that I...am glad.
- Many others...too many others...see only the immediate. They miss changes which...though subtle, shape our world all the same.
- We must...protect this place...from such changes. We must...invoke secrets of the Elim...to safeguard the balance...of things..."
- "I will help, if I can."
- "I will make you privy to...another of our secrets, a gift of Nature...herself. The time is ripe for...the Spirit of Nature to appear and cleanse this place.... Yet, to call on this spirit...I require the assistance...of other Elim...and sacrifices to be made on their part.
- Will you help, young Daeva? Or...would I be wiser to disregard... recommendation?"
- You must speak to my brethren, and request...from them the natural essences they protect.... First, find Mileno, who guards...the Spirit of Water. Once you have that...go to Alrunta, and receive the Spirit of Earth.
- When you have both...you must return to me...."
- "Very well, Elote. I won't be long."
- "It seems Daminu...misjudged you....
- Very well, Daeva. As you watch...the natural balance falter, perhaps...you will regret your decision...this day...."
- "Take care."
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- What can I do for you...little winged seed?"
- "Elote asked me to fetch..."
- "The Spirit of Water...
- I have been waiting...for one such as you. One who can bear...our trust, and our treasures....
- Here, Daeva: the lifeblood of every...living thing, more precious than...the rarest jewels. Protect it as you do...your own life."
- "Thank you."
- "Great currents course...through your body. I sense that...you have visited Mileno, and that...you carry one of Atreia's most...valued gems.
- Now I must play my part.
- Show me the Spirit of Water.... I will imbue it with my own power, and...then it will be ready...."
- "Here. The child of water and dust: earth. If...water is the lifeblood of Atreia... then this Spirit of Earth...is its very flesh. Take this quickly to Elote, before...the Spirit is spoiled...."
- "As fast as I can..."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Have you done as I asked, [Player Name]?
- "I have."
- "Then it is over.
- Our lives...will each be cut short, but the forest's future is guaranteed.... If my life-sap is the rain the forests need to...grow green and strong, I will gladly make that sacrifice.... You, immortal, I know...you understand how such choices...are never really ours to make....
- You have done well, child.... Take my thanks and the gratitude of the forest with you."
Miraju's Holy Ground, overflowing with Aether, was becoming harmful to the trees. As the trees became corrupt and threatened the balance of nature, Elote decided to restore the forest.
You brought Elote the Spirits that had been guarded by other Elim. He combined them with his own Spirit of Light to create the Spirit Of Nature, putting the forest back in balance.
External Links Edit