As Notos requested, go to Haramel and get rid of , , and . And bring back proof.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Optional Reward Edit
After getting the quest, enter Haramel, and kill the three bosses. Collect , , and . Return to Notos to collect your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "I received a new order from Verteron Citadel, [Player Name]. And since you've been involved in this operation from the very beginning, I'm hoping I can count on you to finish the job.
- Between us, Sanctum was more than shocked that one single Asmodian could have created such a lucrative, illegal Odium operation...and get its labor right here in our own backyard.
- We believe was aided by a Shugo. A Shugo we came to trust over the years. We don't know all the details yet...but we're close."
- "A Shugo, huh? Have a name?"
- "No name on the Shugo yet, but an eyewitness description. He's not the big picture, though. Hamerun is. We need to break up his organization.
- "If we let them be, they'll reorganize and grow even stronger...like a disease."
- "We'll strike out the infection then!"
- "I like your initiative, [Player Name]! We must systematically attack his organization until it dwindles away.
- I have a list of the mid-level managers of his crew. I need you to kill each one of them. Teach them what happens when you tango with the Elyos!
- I have three names for you: , , and . Show each one how to tie a noose."
- "Knowledge of Haramel's existence has been contained for now. Only four Daevas are wise to it...and you and me are two of them.
- So if this information gets out into the public, I'll only have three Daevas to interrogate as to who spilled the beans.
- Now kill Drudgelord Kakiti, and MuMu Ham the Grey, and Bossman Nukiti, and show me evidence."
- "They'll reap what they've sown."
- "[Player Name], I haven't trusted you since the first moment I saw you!
- And now that you're walking away from this order, my eyes are going to be locked on you until the end of days.
- You so much as breathe wrong, and I'll be watching. You're dirty...I just can't figure out how dirty yet. Yet!"
- "Shout when you have something."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Did you take care of our little organizational problem? Did you...terminate their employment?"
- "And here's the proof."
Failed Item Check Edit
- "You may say you've eliminated our problem, but until I see proof, the problem still exists. Know why? Because I don't trust you, [Player Name].
- Terminate Drudgelord Kakiti, MuMu Ham the Grey, and Bossman Nukiti! And bring me evidence! Anything...an ear, an eye, a belt...anything!"
- "You have trust issues, friend."
Successful Item Check Edit
- "This is a big load off my mind, [Player Name]. A big load. Their death is our extended careers.
- Any idea how Hamerun was able to enslave Kobolds and Skurvs? I heard there was some Odium abuse involved...but everybody's clammed up with the facts."
Notos said Hamerun's organization should be removed systematically
So you got rid of mid-level managers Drudgelord Kakiti, MuMu Ham the Grey, and Bossman Nukiti, and brought back evidence.
External Links Edit