|The Munmun's Ginseng|
|Given by|| |
in Desert Garrison
|In-game Link||[quest: 2340]|
Aprily says that Munmun Skurvs grow Fresh Ginseng, and it should be no trouble to take it from them.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Additional Reward Edit
- When repeated 10 times
- 17,600 Kinah
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "You've seen what a tough land Morheim is. Hard to grow food, hard to eke out a living.
- Of course, why should we grow food when we can get others to grow it for us?"
- "You mean...."
- "Take it from them, exactly.
- The Munmun Skurvs grow Fresh Ginseng at their plantation, and if they aren't strong enough to defend it..."
- "...Then they don't deserve it."
- "We think so much alike! Would you test the Munmun, see if they are worthy of keeping their crops?"
- "Any Munmun Gatherer, Munmun Brave, or Munmun Lookout should be carrying the Ginseng.
- Munmun gatherers will probably have the most, so look out for them.
- "To the strongest go the spoils!"
- "They should be no trouble."
- "A Daeva, afraid of rat-men?"
- "Watch your words."
- "I smell Fresh Ginseng on you."
- "Take a look."
- "Looks like a fine harvest. I can tell we'll have to visit the Munmuns again.
- Take this with my thanks. I'll be able to sell a lot of Ginseng, I think."
According to Aprily, it would be easy to take Ginseng from the Munmun.
You defeated the Munmun who farm it and took their Ginseng to her.
External Links Edit