Order: Help Boromer secure food supplies.
Quest Information Edit
- Head to the Tunapre Lake and hunt . (0/6)
Basic Reward Edit
- 2,250 XP
Optional Reward Edit
Talk to Boromer to begin the quest. Go to the Lake Tunapre and gather 3 Grain Sacks stashed around the Spriggs huts. Return and talk with Boromer to update quest. Go back and kill 6 Sprigg Gatherers. Return to Boromer to receive reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Got a job for you, kid, if you're ready to raid with the big boys.
- You know what drives me crazy? Spriggs! The way they wander around in a stupor, it's hard for us to get any work done.
- And that's where you come in."
- "What should I do?"
- "Raid those supplies, that's what you'll do. Spriggs may be stupid, but they're relentless about stockpiling food.
- Check the dens around Tunapre Lake for their grain sacks."
- "Won't the Spriggs stave?"
- "Don't you worry about the Spriggs. A hungry Sprigg gathers food even faster. Call it "motivation," if you like.
- Spriggs are cowards, so they won't confront a [Player Class] like you. Feel free to use them for target practice.
- Don't get too bloodthirsty, though. Remember why you're there: sacks of Sprigg Grain. Bring me four sacks."
- "As you wish."
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- "All right. [Player Name]. Killed some Spriggs, did you? And more to the point, got the grain sacks?
- Hand 'em over. Those sacks need to be on the next caravan north to more settled lands."
- "Four sacks, just as you asked."
- "Well done.
- I watched you out there. You seem to be able to take a little punishment--always a good trait for a raider.
- Too many city recruits can dish it out, but they can't take it.
- Even the Spriggs are starting to realize some of our guys aren't as tough as our veterans and himself. They're getting aggressive, and there are so many of them that we'll be in trouble if we don't do something soon.
- We need the Spriggs to fear us once more. Ready for more raiding?"
- "As you wish."
- "As I wish?
- That's city talk. From a raider, I expect to hear "The task is mine!" or at least on "On my way!" followed by the sound of your footsteps.
- Let me say it like Ulgorn would, and you can try again.
- Go back to the Sprigg dens around the Tunapre Lake and kill six Sprigg Gatherers in cold blood. Sow fear and destruction in your wake. Blood for blood!"
- "On my way!"
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Good. After your "demonstration," the other Spriggs should realize that an Asmodian raider is something to be feared.
- Here's your reward, raider. Take it."
Boromer is concerned with the dwindling food supplies.
You took the grain sacks from the Spriggs and then taught them a lesson so they won't attack other raiders.