|Thinning out Worgs|
|Given by|| |
in Melponeh's Campsite
|In-game Link||[quest: 1120]|
(Click to enlarge)
Tula in Melponeh's Campsite asked you to slay nine Gray Worgs.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Optional Reward Edit
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Hey [Player Name]!
- If you're not busy, we could really use your help. We can just about defend our post here, but we have no one to spare for anything else.
- Are you up for a fight?"
- "What needs doing?"
- "What doesn't need doing, you mean!
- But there's this one job...
- Captain Kalio sent us to watch the Krall and Dukaki in the Kabarah Strip Mine. But our camp has attracted the attention of scavengers--the Gray Worgs."
- "They look vicious!"
- "Because they are, [Player Class]!
- They smell our food stocks and come sneaking into our campsite at night.
- But you could hunt them for us. A few skins hung around our camp should satisfy their curiosity!"
- Can you kill nine Gray Worgs?
- I'll pay out of my own pocket if Melphoneh won't dip into the reserve funds."
- "I'll be back when the job is done."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Good to see you back in one piece, [Player Name]! Tell me, how many Gray Worgs did you bring down?"
- "I lost count, but at least nine."
- "Great work, [Player Name]!
- Oh, we can finally get a good night's sleep now! Between scouting missions against the Krall and the constant Worg raids, the men were dead on their feet. You know how much sleep means to a soldier. Maybe now Melponeh can heal up properly."
Tula said that Gray Worgs were raiding Melponeh's Campsite each night.
You hunted down 9 to drive the rest off.