|Given by|| |
in Heart of Impetusium
|In-game Link||[quest: 2147]|
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- 5,000 XP
After getting the quest, talk to Lohaban and buy the Treasure under the Quest tab in his sale window. Talk to Lateni again to collect your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "So, this reward.
- I had two options with you: armor or coin. One more immediate, but the other's something you can use as you please. It's also much easier to carry around. So, you got a coin.
- You look puzzled. Never used a coin before?"
- "Well, I..."
- "Stop your stuttering! Here's how coins work.
- First off, think of them as just another type of currency. The difference is that you can't use coins in normal shops, but only with contribution reward officers or administration officers like me.
- You can purchase a range of items with coins, such as armor, weapons, and potions. They're all top notch stuff, too. Ready to give them a try?"
- "Now, take that coin to Lohaban. Can't miss him. He's literally next to me.
- Buy Lohaban's Treasure and bring it to me."
- "Er, okay."
- "No? Coins are too complicated for you?
- Maybe you should concentrate on easier things for now, like breathing, walking in a straight line...."
- "...not giving you a black eye..."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "How did you get on?"
Failed Item Check Edit
- "No, I need Lohaban's Treasure. He's probably listed it separately from his main stock.
- Have another look, and come back when you've bought it."
- "Got it."
Successful Item Check Edit
- Now you can get to buying whatever takes your fancy. I have items for combat classes such as Gladiators, Templars, Assassins, and Rangers. Lohaban has items for magic classes such as Clerics, Chanters, Sorcerers, and Spiritmasters.
- Make sure to speak with the right administration officer for your class!"
Lateni taught you the coin system and asked you to buy an item from Lohaban to prove you understood.
You returned with Lohaban's Treasure, much to Lateni's delight.
External Links Edit