|Given by|| |
in Verteron Citadel
|In-game Link||[quest: 1131]|
(Click to enlarge)
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Welcome to Verteron, [Player Name]. I see you've brought your own armor. That's a relief.
- Our local Guardians whine about theirs all the time. Too old, too ragged, doesn't fit properly... I know, I know--soldiers complaining about their kit, what else is new?
- But the fact is, they're right. By now, most of them are wearing pieces someone else died in. That's bad for morale. I ordered more, but it hasn't arrived yet."
- "What's the delay?"
- "We're not sure. All our orders go through Trade Broker Sagirunerk.
- I've done business with him for the last few years, and his goods have always been acceptable.
- This time, though...the armor should have been here a month ago."
- "No wonder the Guardians are complaining."
- "Quite. This is unprecedented. Something must have gone wrong with the order.
- [Player Class], would you visit Sagirunerk and look into this for me?"
- My thanks. We're planning a raid on the Tursin Outpost soon, and if we had new armor before then, it would boost morale. And save lives.
- If Sagirunerk doesn't know what you're talking about, show him this receipt. All the details are there in writing, signed and sealed.
- If that doesn't work, you can always mention his chances of doing business with us again.
- "On my way."
- "Busy, eh? Can't be helped.
- I'll give it one more day. If Sagirunerk still hasn't come through, I'll pay him a visit."
- "Good luck to you."
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- "Only best goods here! Quality Daeva can trust! Sagirunerk promise is promise you can believe in!
- You have doubts? Ask the Guardians!"
- "Speaking of them, do you recognize this?"
- "Ack! Centurion Hyacinte sent you? Poor Sagirunerk ! I lost sleep worrying over this order!
- Not my fault! It's all because of Nadaelo. He was supposed to make armor--we supply materials, wait, and nothing!
- Kind Daeva, will you go to Nadaelo and find out what happened? I have asked again and again...always nothing. Take this. This was agreement Nadaelo made with Gaurinerk. See? You take this, shove in his face, be big scary Daeva!"
- "I'll see what I can do."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "See this, [Player Class]? This is armor made in the traditional Verteron style--Starturtle Shell and Starcrab Carapace on the outside, dense padding on the inside. You won't get through that with an ordinary blade.
- This set's not for sale, I'm afraid. I would make more, but I've got no decent materials.
- The Shugos keep pushing cracked shells and shoddy carapaces on me, pressuring me to work with them. There's nothing to be made from that junk, though."
- "Do you recognize this supply agreement?"
- "Ah, that's what brings you here.
- I can't believe they sent a Daeva to deal with this. Don't you have more important things to do?"
Hyacinte was worried that his soldiers were using old, worn-out armor, so he placed an order with Trade Broker Sagirunerk for new armor.
The delivery date was nearly a month ago and Hyacinte hasn't received a shipment. He asked you to see Sagirunerk and find out the reason for the delay.
Sagirunerk passed the blame to Nadaelo, who was contracted to make the armor. So you visited Nadaelo.
External Links Edit