|Up to no Good|
|Given by|| |
in Anturoon Sentry Post
|In-game Link||[quest: 2118]|
(Click to enlarge)
Derot is curious why a strange ship is anchored just off the coast. Find some clues to uncover the newcomers' intentions.
Quest Information Edit
- Search the bodies of the and to find out why the strangers have landed in Ishalgen. Once you find a clue, bring it to .
Basic Reward Edit
- 2,365 XP
Talk with Derot to obtain quest. Obtain the Evyndir's Logbook by killing Eyvindr Sailors or Eyvindr Peons and obtaining one from a drop. Take the logbook back to Derot and receive reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Have you looked out to the shore lately?
- Lepharists! Just saunterin' about, like they were here first, not us.
- I don't know what they're up to, but it's making me nervous. I need someone to get into their midst and poke around some..."
- "What are you looking for?"
- "Anything that will tell me why they landed here.
- Say, why don't you head down there? Take out a few Eyvindr Sailors and Eyvindr Peons and search the bodies for a clue.
- Think you're up to it?"
- "Good stuff.
- I suggest takin' then one at a time--it'll do ya no favors to get a group of 'em at once. Take care of yourself, but don't come back without knowin' why they're here!"
- "On my way."
- "A nap?!
- Oh, a fine raider you are! Off with ya, then. I'll just do it myself. Only way to get a job done properly, anyway.
- What are you still doing here? Clear off, ya weak excuse."
- "Farewell, Derot."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Find anythin', [Player Class]?
- I hope you've got something can quell the rumors running 'round this place. I'm 'bout sick of listenin' to 'em."
- "I found this..."
- "What you got there?
- Looks like a logbook. Let's take a gander at the most recent entry, shall we?
- "Day 76: The search for the Black Opal nears its end. We're ready to disembark onto the Ishalgen Cliffs and face whatever menace resides there..."
- Hmph. It says here the Black Opal can change your future, "the stuff dreams are made of," it says. Wonder what that means - besides treasure of course!
- No matter. You did well - take this."
Derot asked you to find a clue that explains why the ship and its crew are in Ishalgen. You found the ship's logbook and brought it to him.
The logbook mentions the Black Opal, with which a person can change his future. It's the stuff dreams are made of...