Hi there! Edit
Welcome to Aion Wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Title page. As you can see, there is a lot to do around here, so I hope you will stay and continue to contribute to our wiki.
- <Latestpatch> is the latest release. We are working hard to add all the quests, items and NPCs associated with this patch. If you have any information regarding this new content, please feel free to add it!
- Not sure where to start? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages that need editing.
- Recent changes is a great spot to see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Please sign in to the wiki every time you edit. This allows us to recognize you as an established contributor and makes tracking your contributions simple.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
Hi there - I noticed you added a template for image on a few pages - just wondering what that is for? Surriela 21:37, May 26, 2012 (UTC)
Into paragraph Edit
We use the first sentence or two on the NPC pages (as well as the items) to display the in-game dictionary entry (the ones that can be seen when clicking the links from quest journals). Some elaboration from that is fine, but mainly the dictionary entry should stay intact. Rappy 03:57, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Please re-read this. Changes like this encompass that. We don't link in the first paragraph if they are linked in the objectives. The objectives are the primary area that is read on quest pages. We prioritize linking there and leave them unlinked in the intro. Rappy 19:50, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Adding "in Aion" Edit
Nemerian - I removed several additions where you added "in Aion" to a description. This is a website about the game, and so we do not add that. Thank you.Surriela 16:13, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
I reverted your edit to this page for a couple of reasons. We do not link the location in the description if it is linked immediately below the line. Also, I removed stub, because there is nothing else to add about the NPC. If you have some rationale about the stub, please let me know. Surriela 14:51, July 10, 2012 (UTC)